Promotional Tshirts Manufacturers in tirupur – India

Home » Promotional Tshirts Manufacturers in tirupur – India

At Tirupurexportcompany.com,
we manufacture the best quality promotional t-shirts at the most affordable price.

Pricing: 
Tshirts starting at Rs 48 + 5% GST or 0.85 USD including print & Carton box packing.
Payment Terms: 80% Advance TT & remaining 20% TT before dispatching of goods from the factory.
Lead Time:  5 Lakhs Tshirts in lead time of 60 – 70 Days
GSM Details: Starting at 90 GSM to 200 GSM

Promotional Election T-shirt manufacturers in Tirupur:

Plain-polyester-tshirts-manufacturers-in-tirupur-india

Plain-polyester-tshirts-manufacturers-in-tirupur-india

 

 

 

kcr-election-tshirts-manufacturers-tirupur-india-hyderabad

Election Tshirt Manufacturers in Tirupur

Election Tshirts manufacturers India

Election Tshirts manufacturers India

 

Promotional Cotton T-shirt manufacturers in Tirupur:

We manufacture cheap cost election tshirts for India and various African and international markets. Tshirts starting at INR 45 or .65 USD.

These tshirts are made of optimum quality cotton where you can rely on it for a day of the heavy promotional campaign.

Promotional Drifit Polyester T shirt manufacturers in Tirupur:

 

Drifits tshirts are generally comfortable for sports wear, marathon events, roadshows and other recreational actvities like corporate getaways etc…

We manufacture drifit tshirts with various fabric types and print services with your theme concept and slogans

We manufacture cheap cost good quality promotional drifit tshirts for India & various international markets. Price starting as low as INR 55 or with the print of your favourite election start or event images.

Get the best of promotional tshirts with great quality printing from Election Tshirt manufacturers in tirupur.

Give us a call at +9196 8889 5559.
These prices are provided for minimum order quantities of 10,000 & Container orders

 

Promotional tshirt manufacturers in tirupur india

Promotional tshirt manufacturers in tirupur india